We keenly encourage those who wish to engage with the debate on Israel, Palestine, and Zionism, to write for Zionish. Voices of all backgrounds are welcome. There is no criterion of experience: we welcome anyone from first time student writer to established journalist.
Please read the guidelines below, and email email@example.com with ‘submissions’ as the subject title, followed by a brief introduction of yourself and a short summary of your article. Although you may immediately submit a completed article if you wish, we recommend just a brief summary so we can check the article meets our guidelines.
- Articles should lean towards analysis and commentary rather than news reportage.
- The piece must have a clear and well-written argument running throughout.
- The piece must be original and free of all plagiarism.
- The piece must fit into Zionish’s aims, as detailed in the ‘About’ section of the website.
- Please be aware that any piece you submit is subject to editorial review, and there is no guarantee of publication. All edits will be cleared with the author before publication.
- Pieces should be between 700 and 1200 words, although exceptions can be made.
We look forward to reading your submissions!